Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kiddisms

I came across a note I posted in FB a while back and it still made me giggle, so I'm putting here as well.

My son says the funniest things sometimes. So I thought I would share one that he recently said. The conversation began like this...(we were driving-which is when he babbles incessantly)
Seth: "Mommy, how many kids does Busha have?"
Me: "She has seven kids"
"Mommy? How did she hold seven kids in her tummy? Wouldn't that hurt?"
"She didn't have them all at once dear, she had them one at a time, except for Aunt Mary and Aunt Theresa."
"Oh...well, her and your grandpa, you know, the one who is in Heaven? They must've kissed for a long time when they got married."
"Oh?" I said..."Why do you say that?"
"Well, I don't think you and Daddy will have another baby because you only kissed for a minute at your wedding, and you got pregnant with one baby."
I thought this was funny, and then he asked if anyone had more babies than Busha. So, I said, "Well, yes, there is a lady on tv who has 19 kids."
He said, "19??? How could she put 19 babies in her tummy? That must've hurt. Oh my GOSH. That is ALOT of babies." Then he was silent for a moment. Then he said, "OH MY GOSH Mommy! That means that lady and her husband kissed for 19 minutes at their wedding! That is SO GROSS!"
LOL. I love my son and I will be so sad when I have to explain that the number of babies you get has nothing to do with how long you kiss at your wedding, nor does it really have anything to do with your wedding. LOL.







No comments: